Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- 1. Domain ownership www.7mrentacar.com
- 2. General Rental Conditions
- 3. Privacy & Cookies Policy
- 4. Dispute Resolution
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully, before using the 7mrentacar.com website (the “Service”), operated by Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. (“7M Rent-a-Car”, “we”, or “ our”).
Your access, and use of the Service, is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of the terms then you cannot access the Service.
1. Domain ownership www.7mrentacar.com
The website www.7mrentacar.com is registered and owned by the company Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda, under the NIF 509068804, the entity responsible for www.7mrentacar.com.
For any clarification related to the website www.7mrentacar.com or to these General Conditions of Contract and Use (CGCU) you can contact the Be-Wide Customer Service through any of the following means:
2. General Rental Conditions
Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. (7M Rent-a-Car), hereby rents to the customer who signed the vehicle described in the terms and conditions of this document pursuant to which, the customer acknowledges and agrees.
1) The customer received the vehicle in perfect condition.
2) The said vehicle will only be driven by the customer and will not be used:
A. For transportation of goods in violation of customs regulations or in any way illegal;
B. For the transportation of goods or passengers in exchange for any remuneration or compensation, implicit or explicit;
C. To pull or push any vehicle or trailer;
D. For sports events;
E. By anyone under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
3) The minimum age of the driver is 21 years old. Driving license valid in Portugal with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
4) The vehicle is delivered with a signalling triangle and a sealed odometer, normal tools, a spare wheel, booklet and title deed of ownership or U.S.A. Green insurance card and inspection form;
A. In case of total or partial loss or destruction of the vehicle’s documentation by the Customer, the Customer may be obliged to compensate the rental company for the inherent losses, namely for the expenses resulting from the issue of second copies of documentation and administrative expenses by the Rental company.
5) Prices do not include Fuel, washing, fines and in the event of an accident towing the vehicle to the original rental station: the rates do not include expenses for collision compensation. The CLIENT is responsible for the maintenance of the VEHICLE and the respective EQUIPMENT, during the entire rental period, and must check the oil and fuel levels, water and the tire pressure in particular.
6) Prices include the expenses paid by the customer for the maintenance of the car and oils, duly justified with receipts on behalf of Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda., Expenses over € 15.00 will be refunded when previously authorized by the rental company.
7) Prices include liability insurance. The customer can choose the complementary insurance CDW and SUPERCDW. Even if the customer has accepted the CDW, or SUPERCDW coverage, all damages caused to the rental car as a result of its misuse will be at the customer’s expense. These insurances do not inhibit the customer from paying damages caused to the top and bottom of the vehicle as long as there is no collision. In the event of an accident due to speeding, driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics, or due to negligence, the CDW or SUPERCDW insurance has no effect, paying the customer Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. from the vehicle to the station of origin, as well as compensation corresponding to the time of stoppage of the injured vehicle.
8) The rental ends on the day fixed by the lessee. If you wish to extend the rental period, the lessee must go to the nearest Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. (7M Rent-a-car) station to update your rental contract 24 hours before it ends. In the event that there is no such consent, the vehicle is considered to move without authorization and against the will of its owner, the fact being punished by law, and the responsibility of the driver, with a default rate of 100 €. The renter must return the vehicle at the rental station, unless authorized and within office hours.
9) If the customer violates the Rental Agreement, Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda., May immediately cease the same and without prior notice, and recover the vehicle in any premises or location, the CLIENT being responsible and owing indemnify Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. against all actions, complaints, costs and consequential or recurring damages of this same recovery and withdrawal.
10) The estimated cost of the rental must be paid at the beginning of the rental, based on the cost of the daily rate, plus 100 km per day, or unlimited mileage. A refundable deposit should also be left in the amount of the insurance deductible, to cover any damages.
11) The customer further agrees to protect the interests of the renter and the rental insurance company in the event of an accident during the rental period and as follows:
A. Obtaining the names and addresses of the persons involved and witnesses;
B. Not pleading responsible or guilty;
C. Not abandoning said vehicle without taking the appropriate measures to protect and safeguard it;
D. Notifying the police immediately;
12) In the event of an accident, loss, damage or theft, the occurrence must be immediately reported to the competent police authorities and Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. (7M Rent-a-Car) within the next 24 hours. The lessee is obliged to complete the friendly accident declaration with as much data as possible, otherwise, the CDW and SCDW insurance options will be considered null and void. The lessee undertakes to cooperate with Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. (7M Rent-a-Car) and its insurers in any subsequent investigation or legal proceeding.
13) Any editions or changes to the terms and conditions of this document will be void unless they have been agreed in writing.
14) The rental contract is made with the laws of the country in which it is signed and governed by them. Both parties now agree that the resolution of any dispute arising from this contract, the Judicial Court of the District of Funchal will be competent, unless it involves serious inconveniences for one of the parties, without the interests of the other justifying it.
15) Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. (7M Rent-a-Car), is not responsible for accidents that are not reported to the police. CDW does not cover damage to tires, windows and locks, as well as accidents caused by speeding, and or damage caused by the effects of alcohol or drugs.
16) The lessee consents to the storage and processing by Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. (7M Rent-a-Car) of his personal data contained in this rental agreement, and also in the communication of said data in the group companies, for the same collection purposes, including statistical analysis, commercialization of Madeira Moderna services – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. (7M Rent-a-Car) and credit control. In the event of a breach of this contract by the lessee, your personal data may be revealed or communicated to third parties to the extent necessary to recover the losses inherent in the breach.
17) Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. (7M Rent-a-Car) is not responsible to the lessee or any passenger for the loss or damage caused to personal property carried or left in the vehicle, either during the rental period or after the same.
18) The Renter must return the vehicle with the same level of fuel, if it is lower, a fee of 25 € will be charged for each 1/4 of the missing fuel tank.
19) The premature delivery of the vehicle will not incur a refund of the amount paid for the rental.
20) This contract governs the contractual conditions relating to the reservation made, only for cases that have occurred, where Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda. (7M Rent-a-Car) provided the lessee, on paper or other durable medium, in a timely manner and prior to its execution, containing the mandatory information for it.
3. Privacy & Cookies Policy
The company Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda (hereinafter referred to as “7mrentacar” or “7M”) www.7mrentacar.com values the privacy of its members and in this sense undertakes to respect it, ensuring the confidentiality and protection of data recorded by users.
This Privacy Statement is intended to assure users Security and Privacy conditions, being only requested and collected the data necessary to provide the service, according to the explicit indications on the site. The user has complete freedom to access, rectify or delete their data.
2.1. IDENTIFICATION OF RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
- Company: Madeira Moderna – Mediação Imobiliária Unipessoal Lda.
- NIF: 509068804
- Contact Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
2.2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “LPDP”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and the 27 Council of April 2016, onwards “RGPD”) ensure the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
7M Rent a Car maintains a database with the registration of its customers. The data contained in this database is solely the data provided by them at the time of registration and is automatically collected and processed, under the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission, by 7M Rent a car, the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
Under no circumstances will information on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin as well as health and sex life data, including genetic data, be requested.
Under no circumstances will we undertake any of the following activities with personal data provided to us through this site:
- Give in to other persons or entities without the prior consent of the data subject;
2.3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The personal data we handle through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- (i) order processing;
- (ii) Communication with clients and clarification of doubts;
- (iii) Processing of requests for information;
- (iv) Complaint processing;
- (v) Statistical analysis activities;
- (vi) Verify, maintain and develop systems and statistical analyzes;
- (vii) Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- (viii) Prevention and fight against fraud;
- (ix) Request for feedback on purchased products or services;
- (x) Conducting satisfaction surveys.
7M Rent a Car guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Although 7M Rent a car collects and processes data securely and prevents it from being lost or manipulated using the most advanced techniques, we inform you that open network collection allows the circulation of personal data without security. , at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties. The 7M Rent a Car website has a contact form and order, in which users can ask questions and thus take better advantage of the entire 7M Rent a Car offer. If users provide personal data to 7M Rent a Car through that contact form, they will not be used for any purpose other than as requested by the user.
On the other hand, the user consents to being able to access information about the service contracted with 7M Rent a Car in order to be able to offer additional services to the contractor.
At the time of collection of personal data, except where otherwise indicated, the user may voluntarily make personal data available without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless otherwise stated). indicated something else). However, failure to respond to the data, which is considered mandatory, will mean that you will not be able to access the service for which the data was requested.
If you do not agree to the above conditions, 7M Rent a Car will not be able to contract with you through its website.
2.4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to be able to comply with the object of this website, 7M Rent a Car will assign your personal data to other entities, who will treat them for the following purposes:
- Payment management and processing activities;
- Order processing;
- Provision of contracted services.
The entities to whom 7M Rent a Car will provide your personal data for processing under the above terms will have the following nature:
- Insurance entities;
- Third parties related to the provision of contracted services;
- Payment management and processing entities;
- Order processing.
2.5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data collected by 7M Rent a Car may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you consent to this transfer, storage or processing.
2.6. SECURITY MEASURES
7M Rent a Car declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data provided to it in order to prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the current state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
7M Rent a Car guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers either at registration or in the process of purchasing/ordering products or services. The collection and processing of data are performed safely and prevents its loss or manipulation. All data will be inserted into a Secure Server (128 bit SSL) which encrypts/encrypts it (turns it into code). You will be able to verify that your browser is secure if the lock symbol appears or if the address starts with https instead of http.
Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to ensure their security and to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, being the user aware and accepting that the measures of Internet security are not impregnable.
7M Rent a Car, when accessing any personal data, undertakes to:
- Store them through legally enforceable security measures of a technical and organizational nature to ensure their safety, thereby preventing unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, in accordance with the state of the art at any given time, nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for previously defined purposes;
- Make sure that the data are processed only by workers whose intervention is required to provide the service and are bound by the obligation of confidentiality and confidentiality. In the event that information may be disclosed to third parties, they should be required to maintain appropriate confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
2.7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information regarding commercial and promotional communications.
Whenever we make such communication, it will be directed exclusively to users who have expressly and previously authorized them.
In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law No. 7 / 2004 of 7 of January, if you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from7M Rent a Car, you may request opposition from the service by sending an email to [email protected]
2.8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the RGPD, the user may at any time exercise his rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability by request by any of the following means:
- E-mail: [email protected]
Should you wish to cease to be part of the 7M Rent a Car database at any time, you may exercise this right through these contacts.
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when you visit a Web page. The main objective is to recognize the user whenever he accesses the site, also allowing to improve quality and provide better use of the site. Briefly: to simplify your navigation www.7mrentacar.com.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they do not damage the equipment/user of the device and, if enabled in your browser configuration, help identify and resolve errors in the operation of the site.
By accessing the site, the user expressly accepts the use of this type of cookies on their devices. If you disable cookies, your browsing on the site may not be optimized and some of the features available on the site may not work properly.
3. Cookies Used
– Cookie Preferences
These cookies allow websites to remember information that alters the behaviour and appearance of the Website. These cookies can also help to change the text size, font and other customizable parts of Web pages. The loss of information stored in a preference cookie may make it less functional Website experience, but should not prevent its operation.
– Security Cookies
Security Cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of login credentials and protect unauthorized data. For example, it allows you to block many types of attack, such as attempts to steal the content of forms that fill in Web pages.
– Cookies Process
The process of Cookies helps the website to function and deliver services that the website visitor expects, like browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, the website can not function properly.
– Cookie Session State
Websites often collect information about how users interact with a particular Web page. This may include the pages users visit most often, and whether users get error messages from certain pages. The so-called ‘session state cookies help to improve the services of the companies in order to improve the browsing experience for our users. Block or delete these cookies does not make the Website unusable.
– Cookie Analysis
These cookies help the owners of websites and applications to understand the involvement of your visitors with your web pages. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report statistics regarding use of the Websites without personally identifying individual visitors.
– Advertising Cookie
These cookies (eg platforms like Google or Facebook) help the website owner and/or applications to make the capture of “Leads” for attracting new customers/website users. The collected data is anonymous and can not identify the user. They are used to limit the number of times an ad is displayed and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
– Cookies and plug-ins social networking (social buttons)
These social cookies are designed to allow users to share pages and content through third-party social networks. They allow also to target the provision of advertising on social networks.
Our site also uses plug-ins or social buttons.
Social plug-ins make it possible to facilitate the sharing of pages and site content www.7mrentacar.com the various social platforms. For example, allow the user to like ( “like”) and share information on our site with your friends on social networks.
For more information on the use of personal data in relation to social networks, can be found the privacy policies of third-party social networks in question.
All cookies are maintained only by the strictly necessary time to use it.
– Other Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4. User configuration to avoid cookies
For more information about cookies, including cookies to know that were installed and how they can be managed and disposed of, the user can access www.allaboutcookies.org. If the user does not want your visits to Web sites are detected by Google Analytics, you must access http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
4. Dispute Resolution
In case of dispute consumption, the consumer can use the European platform Dispute Resolution in Line, available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr or the following alternative resolution entities of consumer disputes:
1. CNIACC – National Center for Information and Consumer Disputes Arbitration
Tel.: 213 847 484;
E-mail: [email protected];
Web: www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org / www.facebook.com/cniacc
2. CIMAAL – Center for Information, Mediation and Arbitration of the Algarve Consumer Disputes
Tel.: 289 823 135;
E-mail: [email protected];
3. Arbitration Center for Consumer Disputes District of Coimbra
Tel.: 239 821 690/289;
E-mail: [email protected];
5. Information Center consumption and Arbitration Port
Tel.: 225 508 349 / 225 029 791;
E-mail: [email protected];
6. Arbitration Center for Consumer Disputes Valley Ave / Arbitration Court
Tel.: 253 422 410;
E-mail: [email protected];
7. Center for Information, Mediation and Consumer Disputes (Arbitration Court of Consumption)
Tel.: 253 617 604;
E-mail: [email protected];
8. Arbitration Center for Consumer Disputes of Madeira
Address: Straight Street, 27 – 1st Floor, 9050-405 Funchal;
Tel.: 291 215 070
E-mail: [email protected];
For more information see the Consumer Portal http://www.consumidor.pt
5. Links to Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by 7M Rent a Car.
7M Rent a Car has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services. The User acknowledges and agrees that 7M Rent a Car will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such content, products or services available on or through any websites or services.
We advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you visit.
These Terms will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Portugal, without regard to their conflict with the provisions of the law.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of such rights. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our service and nullify and supersede any prior agreements you may have between us regarding the service.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If the review is material we will try to provide at least 30 days in advance before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined, at our discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after these revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree with the new terms, please stop using the service.
Talk to us
If you have questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Last Update: 15 September 2020
Because your safety is important to us, we have the best packages on the market.
24h Service Every Day
So that you do not miss anything, count on us anytime any day.
The Best Prices
Who says quality has to be expensive? The best prices to think of you.